Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Love?

Inspired by Tove Lo "Wtf Love Is" lyrics

Is it the way he reaches his hand behind him to grab mine as we walk inside from the balcony?
Is it the way he starts by kissing my lips slowly and proceeds to kiss every inch of my bare skin with increasing momentum?
Is it the way he'll stare so deeply into my eyes that he'll stop listening to what I'm saying and need me to repeat myself?
Is it the way he asks for my opinion and opens up about personal situations and experiences?
Is it the way he calls me beautiful, princess or "my Kate"?
Is it the way he says he just wants to chill with me? Or the way he can't wait to hang out with me?
Is it the fact that neither of us really stop smiling while we're together?
Is it the existential conversations we have, sharing ideas and questioning possibilities together?
Is it the fact that I can open up to him about my darkest times, my inner demons, and he'll just say "my little loony" and hold me close?
Is it the fear that I get when I think of him doing this with someone else?
Is it the fact that when I said I'm more than just a uni friend he agreed?
Is it the way he honestly contemplated the idea of us being twin flames?
Is it in the fact that he loves my mum and asks about my brother?
Is it the way everyone in a group that sees us together knows there's something going on?
Is it the way our eyes light up when we see each other?
Is it the way he's amazed by the shape of my body?
Is it the way I long for him?
Is it the jealousy I feel when I see him with other people?
Is it the way I will go to great lengths to make him happy, even if it's at my expense?
No. This isn't love. Obviously I don't know what love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment